As you know, rehabilitation programs are in higher demand than ever. You also know that continuing care and relapse prevention is a challenge. How can you help them to maintain and grow their sobriety with comprehensive case management, without increasing your staff?
Northstar can partner with your facility to provide continuing care for your alumni, online. The best part of sharing the challenge of aftercare with Northstar? We're not competing for inpatient, outpatient or therapy reimbursements from insurance companies. Northstar Guides provide case management and structured support for those who don't benefit from, or can't use, a 12-step model to meet their recovery monitoring needs.
Monitoring, mentoring and managed accountability are the 3 parts of our program. We have helped elected officials, attorneys, doctors, and leaders in the Junior League to create a brighter future free of substance abuse. What we do isn't right for everyone, but it may be right for some of your clients.
Our followup, aftercare and maintenance services include:
- Comprehensive evaluation and a work plan for recovery that is individualized and completely confidential
- Monitoring that reports to the client's priority list, whether it's a spouse, a parent or a state licensing board
- Real privacy, not just mutual anonymity, during one-on-one mentoring
- Accountability to customized, self-generated goals for sobriety, provided by an experienced mentor using tested tools
- Real-time, live accountability at home: SoberLink offers data about the user's alcohol avoidance to a monitor--a court, employer or even a family member
Northstar Guides' services include recovery mentoring from certified coaches, intensive sobriety monitoring with data-driven tools, and courses for substance abusers to help them demonstrate their progress and build credibility.
Let's explore where we can go together.
If you're ready to discuss the options Northstar Guides offers,
contact us to schedule a discovery meeting.