what we do: support sobriety when the stakes are high
Monitoring, mentoring and managed accountability are the 3 parts of our program. We have helped elected officials, attorneys, doctors, and leaders in the Junior League to create a brighter future free of substance abuse. What we do isn't right for everyone, but it may be right for you.
If you are sober but struggling--to feel good again, to find support, to prove that you're no longer a problem drinker--our tools can help you.
- Support from a recovery mentor--not an insurance-billed intervention that goes into your medical and employment records
- Individualized exercises and practices, matched to your triggers--not a set of cliches that 'work if you work [them]'
- A timeline for your progress, with a short-term (12 week) process as a standard--not a lifetime of meetings to rehash your past use
- Privacy for your problem and true confidentiality as you find your solutions to living a full, rich life--free from drinking AND talking about drinking
- Real-time, live accountability for your progress, at home: SoberLink lets you demonstrate to the world and yourself that you really ARE avoiding alcohol. Ask your mentor about this monitoring device!
Northstar Guides' services include recovery mentoring from certified coaches, intensive sobriety monitoring with data-driven tools, and courses for substance abusers to help them demonstrate their progress and build credibility.
You've stopped using, or want to. Are you wondering whether each day of sobriety is going to be a white-knuckle ride? It doesn't have to be. With preventive support, you can say goodbye to the cravings that drove you to drink...not just the drinking. One-on-one, tested exercises to help you make and follow your sobriety plan...in private, with a trained professional who's been there and knows the way out of the hole.
monitoring & case management
Congratulations! You're clean. Now all you have to do is prove it--to a court, to your boss, to your family. We've got something for that. SoberLink is a handheld device that works with your cell phone to provide monitoring of your alcohol use. If you're ready to end the discussions about your past drinking problem, and move into your future without questions hanging over your head, consider monitoring to help you rebuild trust.
Ready to explore what's around the bend?
If you're looking for support to maintain your sobriety, avoid a(nother)
relapse, or simply assure your loved ones that you're committed to your
own growth beyond meetings, contact us to schedule a 15 minute call.
We'd like to talk about you.